long time didnt update my blog...got a bit lazy..hehe...and i went to tawau for 3 days 2 night with my mummy and my sister...my mum be driver so my sis and i need help her...BUT I FALL ASLEEP....slept 2 times in car...when we reached i waked up...hahaha..that's what i call 'help my mum'..we found my bro's place ..the purpose we go tawau is to visit my bro...he was sick few days ago...Tawau...is a boring place...we only stayed in hotel...nothing to do...luckily we brought laptop so we played game...OFFLINE GAME...hahaha....
So boring at home.....nothing to do.....some1 can help me?????when form 6 's class start???i want to study....
i am preparing a BIG surprise for howhow....i really hope he can understand why i need to do so...and wont blame me...because i really.........................secret....hahaha...
i am so happy too...i got my 1st job salary....total is rm 468....3 months salary..hahaha....i am thinking how i use it??with a new hp??i hope so...but not enough money...i need a hp that has radio...i want listen eng fm...hahaha.....howhow told me he will buy 'something' to me...but i dont know whether true o false...but i hope that's true....hahaha...joke...
Good nite to all of you.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment