Today i woke up in the10.30 o' clock in the morning..
it's a relaxation for me...
After that, i needed to be 'cinderella'...
i have to sweep the floor and mop the floor...
and i needed to wash the clothes...
O.M.G
my maid didn't want to do anymore...
I HATE HER....
i enjoyed my GOSSIP GIRL after i did my all house chores
i don't know either my line's problem or the website's problem
i used 3 hours to finish 1 chapter of gossip girl...
nevermind...
i finished it at the last....
In the evening,i went to OLD TOWN white coffee cafe with my mum and my bro..
There are crowded with people...
i think the rate of business of Secret recipe will drop since OLD TOWN opened..
that's good...
Sandakan people have more choices to choose for drinking and eating...
my bro with his SUNG SIEW uniform...
i take pic with old town'order..
mummy and my order...OLD TOWN asam lasak...
it's nice for me...
i like it so much....
it's so tasty but....so dirty too....
My bro's order...OLD TOWN nasi ayam rendang..
he said it's so spicy for him...but tasty too...
he looked quite foolish...hahaha...
OLD TOWN white coffee
OLD TOWN black currant yogurt smoothies
it's so spicy..but i like it...
it like kl asam lasak...
i miss penang's food so much...
hope i can go there again..

My stupid face...with my drink...

0 comments:

Post a Comment