i always out with friends these few day..i can use 1 word to describe my feeling that is
HAPPY!!!!!!!
i can feel that i m so enjoy about that..
we were chit chatting,talking nonsense and the important thing must do
THAT IS " TAKE PHOTO AS MORE AS POSSIBLE "
i m choosing drinks,that is mango juice
same with anna and vui ming..
long time didnt take photo with anna..i think
almost 2 years...
i like this pic so much!!!
so i decided to set it as my facebook profile picture..

there are 4 stars in the photo..hahaha
it's too bad that sanxuan is not in the photo..
her mum does not allow her to attend this gathering...
nevermind..
we still have many chances!!!

wanqing and me...
howhow said me like rabbit because of my rabbit teeth
hate him so much!!!!

Jackson and Anna..
i dont know how to describe both of them..
wish them all the best....


we went to airport and gave him surprise...
because we lied him that we will wake up at 12pm...
he felt surprise..
BUT from this photo...
he 'beh song' me...
Jackson,thanks for these few days...FRIEND FOREVER!!!
kahkah, me and wan qing..
Anna looked like a expectant mother...
but like her dress so much...
we forced Jackson put his hand on Anna's shoulder...
they felt embarrass...
nevermind...it doesnt matter...
Group photo...we are holding each other's shoulder..



Lastly i want to say 'yat lou sun fung' to Jackson..
hope he enjoy his life in melbourne...
and success in something that important to him...


And the last last last....
I MISS HOWHOW SO MUCH!!!!
TONIGHT I FELT SO HAPPY AFTER WE HAVE CONVERSATION ABOUT US..
I KNEW THAT YOU ARE CARING ME...
I CAN FEEL IT...
I LIKE THIS FEELING...
AND I WILL APPRECIATE IT...
WE CARE EACH OTHER...
PLEASE!!!
DONT TRY TO DONT CARE ME...
I TAKE THAT SENTENCE TO MY HEART!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!
howhow and me...
we are crossing our finger...

the monkey which is closing his eye is howhow...
the monkey which is opening her eye is me.....
super cutie....


Now is 12.05am....i have to sleep now...good night all....

0 comments:

Post a Comment