today i woke up at 8.45 am...just a normal and very normal day...i started to vex my boring life...i have to wait form 6 list and sch open day...many ppl said that the sch open day will be held on end of may...what???end of may??i still have about 2 months holiday...oh no...how i spend my holiday with meaningful thing??i have no idea...nevermind just let it be..today we went to my aunty house and see her baby...she is bought by god and come to this world few day ago..hope god bless her...
After that we took breakfast and lunch at mile4..let me refresh back i take lunch with howhow...dont think that 1st..sad thing...we met my uncle at tai chung...so surprise..hehe..he invited us go his house for bbq...yeah..i have long time didnt bbq..i love bbq....hahaha...
i m so tired today...i washed family's clothes because my servant 'offline' already..i have to be servant for this month...and washes 2 cars...so tired...hope have a ppl help me massage...hope so..

0 comments:

Post a Comment