today is a raining day..so i have a bit lazy to go for my MUET tuition..but....i have to change my lazy mood right now...i tell myself if you decided to choose form 6 life..you have to gambateh...i have a lot if thing that i needed to do before i step in my UNI life..i have to improve my english...my english is so so so bad...i even cant communicate with people while i am using english language..and my grammar so so so bad too...so if i use the wrong tense o wrong word..pls correct me..i heard that form 6 is so hard for students..i have no idea for my future...BLUR....stop talking my education....that's so vex...
i waked up at 6am yesterday morning...i prepared all ingredients that make sushi for howhow...he went to miri for his future study..i drove to airport at 7 am...unfortunately...i drove the wrong way....oh no...that's a long long and long highway...i have to drive double journey....oh no....waste my time to meet howhow....i have a lot if thing needed to tell howhow....but when i met him...even 'i miss you' i also cant sat it to him..what happened to me....when he was going to boarding gate there,i cant withstand my tears....i cried....i felt regret why i didnt go and hug him...i miss him so much....i wait you,howhow....

0 comments:

Post a Comment