this few day i always think abt if i still study in tiong hua..what is happening now?sweet 2 with my dear?o break oledi?hehe...am i still gather with my gang?hehe...although i cant always meet my dear,i am so happy study in sung siew...i can meet my true fren,sharon and tzi vun..they shared their story to me..when i happy o unhappy i also will find them and tell what's my problem..they will give some advision to me esp sharon..she is a good listener..her thinking is very mature..although we only know each other 1 year and 7 months,she will know my thinking..sometime we got same opinion..hehehe...how abt tzi vun?she is a very active girl..non stop talking..she likes to share her story to us..sometime i admired her so much..we likes to gather and chit chat during assembly..hahaha...and wey heng..he likes to play with us..sometime how abt my classmate?nice?ya....so nice..my class monitor,janice..she is a responsible monitor..my class got 1 gang called celup..the gang that so sot in my class...esp brian..he always talks nonsence when bio class...harikesh always bully me...this few day i fren with audrey and vui yuan..they r so nice...hehe... our form teacher,miss lam is a good teacher..i remembered i so hate her when form 4..but now i like her so much...after i study in sung siew i knew many fren:elly,sue fui,cason,eugene,kenneth,billy,winnie,nelly,syvester,james,yap and so on.....many many fren....but sometime i really so so so miss my dear..hope he always beside me...this is my study life in sung siew...

0 comments:

Post a Comment